1. Build and continuously optimize an academic and professional market access team that adapts to market changes and sustainable development;
2. Security operation: collect information on competing products and sales policies, and provide policy and information support for the sales team to carry out market competition;
3. Lead the early development and maintenance of the company’s target hospital products, and actively promote the strategic cooperation access to target hospitals;
4. Coordinate relevant government affairs and industry association platforms inside and outside the province (Healthcare Commission, hospital associations, pharmaceutical societies, etc.), and promote the introduction of industry policies benefiting development strategy and core product access;
Strengthen close cooperation with the marketing system, effectively integrate the company’s internal resources, and work together to promote product market access;
5. Coordinate the daily management of the provincial strategic cooperation department, formulate regional development strategies, and create an innovative mode of hospital enterprise cooperation and a team culture of nurturing and retaining talents;
6. Strengthen cooperation and exchange between the non-clinical equipment department and hospital director to escort the company’s strategic market quotation.
1. Major in molecular biology, cell biology, clinical medicine, medical testing and other related professionals;
2. Own more than 3 years working experience in key customer project implementation in medical or pharmaceutical industry, or senior regional manager responsible for dean-level candidates;
3. Possess the ability of key customer management, market analysis, hospital development and business negotiation, and the person with relevant customer resources in equipment department, otolaryngology department, and medical association is preferred;
4. Be featured with strong independent working ability, good learning ability and self-management ability;
5. Be excellent in interpersonal communication and negotiation.
If you are interested, please send your resume to the company email: email@example.com
For more job openings, please check out the major recruitment websites.